although I'm still working on construction, I realized I haven't posted any pictures from the patternmaking and cutting portion of the adventure. Unfortunately, I'm not very used to remembering to take pictures! Here are a few:
this project is going to have three layers for Amber. Because I want it all the necklines to lineup, I decided to make patterns for the necklines with tracing paper so that I could see how they would overlap in the finished product. What are you see here is the back pattern for her top layer, a corsetage, and a working pattern on which I have traced a potential neckline for the front of the gown. By placing them next which other on the table, I guarantee they're going to line up and so together nicely.